1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A New Start

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Turtleboi, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Hello, everyone! I'm an 18 y/o guy who has been struggling with PMO for around 5 years I think? I can only remember that I started using circa 2013. At first, I never realized that this was bad, but as I learnt more, I realized how debilitating this addiction can become. So, I began my journey. Although I've been doing this mostly alone, after yet another relapse cycle in my journey, I felt that something needed to change on my approach to recovery. So, I came here looking for support. I'm looking forwards toward ending this for once and for all!

2. Welcome! There are a ton of helpful resources and inspiring journals. Start interacting, come back often and break free! You can do it. Glad you are here.

3. Turningpoint

Turningpoint Fapstronaut

Brave man welcome to the club!

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Already off to a good start! I like it! Wish I took care of this at 18--never saw a problem with it then... glad you're learning now how destructive it is! Praying for your success.