1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

a teenager wanting to get out of the darkness

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. aderbal

aderbal Fapstronaut

since I was 10 years old I have had experiences with p, today I am almost of the age of majority in the country where I live (Brazil), I had long periods of nofap 40 days, 30, since then the relapses started, yesterday I caught myself with tabs and tabs of p open on my computer, I looked at myself and decided that I don't want it anymore, I know what my triggers are, but I can't help it, I really want to get out of this hole I got in since I met P, I want to be a new man, I'll post new ones interactions and updates, today my first day was tense, I had to control myself, but with faith, I will get my friends.

I know God is with me and he fills me with love, I will get over it.

pray for me friends

Kemar935, Soy and Tao Jones like this.
  2. Praying for you. Welcome to the fight of your life.

aderbal likes this.
  3. Soy

Soy Fapstronaut

Welcome to the good fight, a daily fight for territory with the enemy! We are more than conquerors through Christ!

Kemar935, aderbal and Tao Jones like this.
  4. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

I'll be praying for you!

5. G0ReadAB00k

G0ReadAB00k Fapstronaut

Brother, congratulations for taking this step. Taking up the fight against PMO at this stage of your life puts you way ahead of myself and a bunch of the guys here.

Keep your head up, and keep fighting. Any time you stumble, don't be discouraged. If you fall down 7 times, get up 8 times. No matter what.

The God that created the universe fights for you!

aderbal and Tao Jones like this.