Acne problems

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by simongook, Sep 9, 2015.

1. simongook

simongook Fapstronaut

Hey guys im on day 15 today. Ive been getting small pimples on and off for a while now. Right now I have this huge red pimple on my nose and I feel self-concsious about it. Im 16 btw so does anyone know a good routine or something I could do to keep my face clear. I already drink alot of water btw and i take cold showers every day.

2. Spiral

Spiral Fapstronaut

I say don't get any warm water on it. Never ever ever ever touch it. Maybe apply a very small amount of witch hazel once in the morning and once at night.

Personally I use concealer that contains witch hazel. I've been using it for years. Love the stuff. No one can tell your wearing it either if you get good at applying it.

I don't think its odd for guys to use make up myself.

I know the self conscious feeling all too well but you wont generally miss an opportunity with a girl because of acne. Its being self conscious about it that makes you miss opportunities. I can only assume that the self consciousness is about girls that's why I say this. :p

Girls can smell fear I swear ;) xD

This may be controversial but I say avoid medical treatments or intense creams and washes. They are bloody awful and if they do work its temporary. Natural treatments and life style change is the way to go for sure.