Allahmdulilahi 90 days but A VIDEO game trap

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Classyjay, Jun 24, 2023.

1. Classyjay

Classyjay Fapstronaut

1. Allahmdulilahi
    2. Hi guys if i am to calculate it now i think i ve gotten to 90 days but i dont wanna bore my self with counting days because its a journey not a destination and everything about NOfap is absolutely true i ve experience the benefits and side effects ..but another thing i discovered is that having a lot of free time and filling it up with just 2hours of playing video game so as not to get bored but am managing my screen time anyways especially before bedtime but the problem is while playing the game (dream-league soccer) i experience urges and hard erections which is surprising its like doing PMO in disguise am confused just playing only video game and my brain and body is reacting with hard erections and urges

Should i stop this games because i dont want to be defeated by it after overcoming PMO for months

1 person likes this.
  2. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

Maybe you are somehow associating playing a game with PMO, which also uses an electronic device

Maybe try playing the game every other day for a little while and see what happens?

3. Returned

Returned Fapstronaut

At least you are sure you have no PIED!

Classyjay likes this.
  4. Classyjay

Classyjay Fapstronaut

No probably a little but not much i can say during flatlines period are similar to pied sympthons

5. JohnKlarson

JohnKlarson Fapstronaut

Hey how are you doing? Congruts! I wanna give my opinion about games. I used to play Dota 2 a lot. The games don't give you anything if you don't try to be cybersportsman. So my opinion is playing games for 6 hours in total in a week is ok(but better not to play at all), but not everyday. The best activities is doing something productive like learning how to type fast, how to draw simple things, how to manage your finances, also sport and just walking etc. And the best thing to cover your free time is learning how to text with girls, people. The skills that you would need in the future. Sorry for my english, I tried my best)

Classyjay likes this.