1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Almost 3 years , shocking results about everything

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by repentant1998, May 20, 2021.

1. repentant1998

repentant1998 Fapstronaut

Lastly, I need to say that only by the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ I left that perilous lifestyle.

2. FrenchOliver

FrenchOliver Fapstronaut

3. saurav9gupta1299

saurav9gupta1299 New Fapstronaut

4. saurav9gupta1299

saurav9gupta1299 New Fapstronaut

Hi brother , how are you now ? I recently came on this Nofap platform and stumbled on your story. Lower back concept , lack of self worth , bad self image etc. and the other gentleman who written about the one face expression , slowly concept , acne , not able to communicate clearly , lack of thoughts , opinions , anxiety from outside noise , basically the overall distorted sense of reality . All this symptoms I have experienced and I believe there is a lot more which we haven't identified . Yesterday night ( 7 June 9.30pm) I landed on this story and first thought that came in my mind is that how this person is talking about me. My heartbeat raised , I can feel the sweating and sensations in my body clearly , gradually and repeating/reading the sentences again and again. Got tensed , you mentioned your age is 23 as of now and I am 21 . I have read enough articles regarding masturbation - if we leave it , augmentation in our self esteem and self worth starts. I feel like dull person . And before I read your article , I already fapped 2 times. But before going to bed , I decided to go for a jogging in the morning . And now I am writing here after coming from running . I feel fresh , calm , feels like something is sparked. I want to live the life like before , I mean I started fapping in 2012 when I was in class 8 , with full energy . Its my first day on Nofap . I want to continue this for my life . I want to work for self improvement and get myself better day by day . Sorry for the English by the way . I know am not able to write properly because I want to improve my English and writing English . Being 21 , I have set some goals for my life , and by the time I will be 25. I want a girlfriend , not compulsory but I will . That's a good motivation I think . Thankyou for showing the reality . What you have written I believe every man in this world feels the same. But they are living in denial. Thank you again . Now I have decided to move on , not being stuck in just one place , experience reality as much as I can. But I want to ask you , what are the benefits you have seen along with what you have mentioned. Please do reply. Sorry for my English again . I hope you got it. Thanks.

repentant1998 likes this.
  5. skullfull7

skullfull7 Fapstronaut

I like your insights in the matter, but generally when facing lusts there's two entities you face, theres a self inclined to do bad things( like the high life short rewards) and then the devil, in Islam fighting our own devil which isn't Satan by the way, everyone has his own devil, Satan is more like orchestor, this devil whole purpose is to make you disbelief. You fight him by simply having more and more belief do it by becoming a good Muslim and fellow through with your religions daily practices ect.. But for the personna in us that like pleasure there's no way but self control and to remind of the long rewards and make it avoid short term rewards by reminding that short term rewards comes with withdrawal symptoms for example and punishment from Allah in your life, grave, or worst in hell. Then comes then step to make ourself like the long term rewards, by telling our self patience is rewarded with clarity benefits in life, being close to our God and rewards from him in the life and grave and paradise inshallah.

So that my insight on the matter spiritualy two things need to deal with, devil is weak if you fight him off with Allah by yourside, you become good to people as a religious person, you life become easier, bad thoughts goes away also self doubt, but lust comes from the pleasure loving self. I heard before that one of the great sins in Christianity are Greed, list, anger, power, envy.. So it's something like that, those characteristics are born with us the only way to change to them is to have better self control, and exercise that self control over our entire life when it comes to pleasures and thing that go against our beliefs not just sex and drugs.

repentant1998 likes this.
  6. repentant1998

repentant1998 Fapstronaut

Hello brother, I got you . I'm gladdened to hear that my article could light a spark of hope for you, i want you to know however that with humility and patience we can manage to overcome that perilous lifestyle, many in this website have managed to leave that sin behind them, and the key in my opinion is faith . it will be a hard struggle in the first weeks but soon enough it will become easier and you will become adjusted to it.
    the benefits : all the drawbacks will disappear gradually , here's some :
    you restore : your erect posture, your natural masculine voice, your natural perception and senses, you become very comfortable in your body, psychologically , the benefits are beyond count, mentally, you will become very slow in your mental activity until your rewire and get back to normal. overall : the feeling of heaviness will go away, and you will feel yourself light and harmonious with existence.
    I wish good luck beloved brother

saurav9gupta1299 likes this.