1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Amazing concept btw pmo addiction that nobody will tell you

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Mission Impossible Quit PMO, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Hi everyone,I want to share something with you.So lets begin.
    As we know there are three types of addiction in nofap reboot.S*x addiction,p*rn addiction and masterb**ion addiction.Majority of people are suffering from P and M addiction.

Some people are those who are more addicted to P, it means the can ignore M but cannot live without watching P.We can say their major problem is P*RN Addiction.They can quit their P addiction easily by completely keeping away from internet and this kind of stuff,because the internet and media is just source of p*rn.You tell me if I take your electronic devices and completely cut off your internet connection,then how can you se p*rn?.So you never be able to watch it because you will'nt have any triggering content or source of p*rn at that time.So you will escape from that addiction.But you may experience long and swear flalines.Because of high dopamine hits.Same is the case with s*x addiction,that to keep away from females and toy dolls etc.

Other are those people who more addicted to M, it means they can do M without watch P or by just imagining those fanticies.We can say their major problem is MASTERB**ION Addiction.They cannot easily quit their addiction because they are the one and only source of their masterb**ion addiction.A man do masterb**ion with himself so what I am try to say that man can easily masterbu**te anytime bcz it has the source of it.So the M addiction is difficult to quit because brain can trick you and also brain has it own capability to do automatic action such as breathing,dreaming etc.So if you are a heavy M addict, then brain can do it automatically to get you back in addiction because of low dopamine to brain.So a great conviction is needed to overcome M addiction.And in M addiction,flaline will'nt long and swear.

Conclusions:-

P*rn and S*x addictions can overcome through discipline like keeping away from internet and keeping away from your partner.
    M addiction can overcome but it is difficult as compared to P addiction,so strong conviction is needed for it and also little discipline.

Hope you understand guys.
    Thank you for reading this,
    Bye.

palindromo likes this.
  2. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

Welcome,
    wish you good luck!