1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any anime lovers?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Hezeru, Jun 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

2. OrangeJuice13

OrangeJuice13 Fapstronaut

you have killed me

Aiyoshi and DonDraper like this.
  3. I will win

I will win Fapstronaut

You're already dead.

4. OrangeJuice13

OrangeJuice13 Fapstronaut

r i p me

5. I will win

I will win Fapstronaut

I'm gonna drink you 13 times.

6. Aiyoshi

Aiyoshi Fapstronaut

Another addiction to deal with.

Deadlihood likes this.
  7. Malek98

Malek98 Fapstronaut

...-What the hell is anime?

I've watched more titles than I can vividly recall, good stuff.

8. AlienOverlord

AlienOverlord Fapstronaut

Not an "Anime Lover" per se, but I regularly watch. I'm actually currently watching Yu yu Hakusho for the first time in over a decade. Just watched the first half of the first season of A Certain Scientific Railgun. Started A Certain Magical Index (I'm watching in reverse, Railgun is a spinoff series) Not yet sure if I'd recommend them. But if you're looking for a strong female lead who isn't a sex object and you can get past her perverted "friend", Railgun might not be bad to look into.

I'll catch Naruto on occasion. Lost interest in Bleach during the second season. Death Note was awesome. Eagerly awaiting the next episode every week, then basically sitting on the edge of my seat when it was on, good times.

Attack on Titan: Hell no.

Gave up on Dragon Ball Super, in part because it's crap (I like Beerus though), more so in part because the internet can't stop spoiling all of the latest episodes. I like going into an episode NOT KNOWING WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN. Okay, okay...Draco kills Harry. Happy, trolls?

Awaiting the next season of Sword Art Online. I may look into SAO Progressive until then.

I have a vrv subscription so I have plenty to choose from.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  9. Rottan malk

Rottan malk Fapstronaut

There's been a lot of anime in the past years. My favorites are jojos bizarre adventure, full metal alchemists, clanaad, berserk. I just finished season 2 of attack on titan and then binged on the manga

10. Orangeraie

Orangeraie Fapstronaut

Here's is my MAL : https://myanimelist.net/profile/OrangeRange

You may look at Seirei no Moribito for a strong female lead who isn't a sex object.

AlienOverlord likes this.
  11. Amen!!

12. [​IMG]

13. I will win

I will win Fapstronaut

im ded.

14. [​IMG]

15. LyinWithJohn

LyinWithJohn Fapstronaut

I really enjoyed Log Horizon, Gundam Unicorn, and Relife. I actually liked log horizon and Gundam Unicorn so much that I've watched them like three times in their entirety (I hardly watch shows again because there's so many out there that I want to watch so to me rewatching then feels big)

16. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

17. howdodo

howdodo Fapstronaut

Just want to say Kono subarashii (or kono suba) is so damn good. It's not suuuper popular but it's the funniest thing I've ever seen.