1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any entrepreneurs on nofap?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Hey everyone I'm Vad.
    Currently really bored and think about starting a business to make some passive income.
    Anyone here got some experience to help me out?

Kind regards,
    Vad

2. Steppingintotheunkown

Steppingintotheunkown Fapstronaut

Think of a valuable service you could provide people to make their lives better, exchanging your services for money. Either find a niche in the market, or do something others are already doing but provide a better product or service

vad likes this.
  3. I have quite some experience. I'll tell you it's very competitive, and you will need to work very very hard to succeed. The problem is... anyone can form anything nowadays and that's how competition pops up. My honest advice, learn all about marketing and you can sell anything. Without proper marketing your product or service will fail ultimately and be merely a hobby.

Not trying to be a downer about any of this, I'm just trying to look out for others while being realistic.

I'd love to chat more about business - got a Discord? Send me a PM here :)

vad likes this.
  4. I am thinking about doing something of my own too. But, I do not think that the time is right for it, so at present it's on indefinite hold.

vad likes this.
  5. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut

From my perspective good buisness is never passive if you really want to succeed it will require a lot of work. More than a full-time job, at least that is my experience.

vad likes this.