Any games you play for years?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by alexsandro22, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Skyrim. The only game I ever Platinumed.

Breton Paladin Vampire Hunter checking in.

Restoration/One Hand/Heavy Armor/Block

I finally quit after dueling the Ebony Warrior on my final playthrough, because I've beat every quest, slain every monster, defeated every enemy, collected every mask, collected every artifact.

I plan to revisit my home the day I can afford VR, and spend another 1,000 hours there.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2019
  2. World of Warcraft, but i'm not playing at the moment cuz the game turned into shit. Just bought a ps4 recently and i'm exploring new games. Looking forward to play the resident evil 2 remake. It was one of my favorite games back in the ps1. :)

3. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I've put so many hours into Skyrim, but I just can't put as many into modded Skyrim. I always end up with super op gear. Maybe I should try playing with just a graphics mod.

4. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Skyrim
    Fallout nv
    Borderlands 2

5. plusscientist

plusscientist Fapstronaut

Counter-Strike: Source. Most of the year, it's the only game I have on my PC.

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  6. League of Legends. Been playing since season 2. I play at high Platinum / low Diamond level.

RamboErecto likes this.
  7. How to get to Masters? :emoji_nerd:

RamboErecto likes this.
  8. RamboErecto

RamboErecto Fapstronaut

Keep in mind that until D3 or higher you are playing in tiers that are pretty much learning mechanics and basics of the game, with basics i mean to basics, but that don't mean that basics are easy to do or be learned. The application of the basics will follow you incrementally until you reach high elo. The mechanics will be perfected in mid elo like mid plat/low diamond where players start to be damn good mechanically and in lane phase. The ego will stop them here if they are not mentally prepared to be champions of this game. The concept of ego management is never taught by nobody and is what keep people like in D3 or D2.

If you are already played a few seasons, and you still in low elo like silver/gold/low plat you need get your psychological state in check, since you got pretty much a decent knowledge of the game, but you are learning new things too slow and that is what is getting you stuck for long periods of time. Also the concept of optimize every aspect of the game is very underrated by all the players until masters, and the concept of optimal gameplay is pretty much the key for go to any elo.

I think there's full of good players in low elo. But all of them have really serious macro issues and definitely need take special care of them, since the mechanics and basics take just a couple of years to be understanded. Macro is not learned by default like what i mention before, you need to start to understand the game actively and stop give away your matches, in that way you will escape low elo in no time.

And seriously, stop talk with your teammates. You don't need the chat for anything in soloq, there's no point to talk to anyone.

Hope it helps

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. I'm tempted to get Skyrim for my new ps4 but that's one addiction I may not want to revisit... I actually have a life now and I'm not sure even Skyrim is worth losing it. I always liked the total war series too. Shogun, rome, medieval 2, rome 2... Growing up I loved the sims, sim city, sim ant...back when EA was good.

Mattsfreedom likes this.
  10. Some overwatch . But i kinda got tired . People are being big douches.

11. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Doom, it was the first game I've ever played and the modding community have made amazing things with it. It has infinite posibilities.

12. LOL. That's why I quit ESO. Some of the most toxic people you will ever meet.

13. Did anyone ever play this one? It was the first game I ever played on pc. My dad got it for our windows 95.

14. MatthiasTheGoat

MatthiasTheGoat Fapstronaut

I used to play Bully for hours when I was 9-10 years old but now I love playing NBA2K, Madden or Fight Night Champion.

15. plusscientist

I never played it but it seems like something that I would play 12-13 years ago when I was just a little PlusScientist.

16. PlusScientist? I could never enjoy it as an adult. There's only 3 maps and they just repeat over and over again.

17. Minecraft and skyrim although the online aspect of minecraft can be realy annoying lots of people think its fun to blow up your creations

18. plusscientist

ehm, my username!

Oh, really? Well, that would be more than enough for a child, but, of course not enough for an adult. Nevertheless, some games are made just to remind us how we used to have fun with them when we were younger and not meant to be played later in life. :D

19. Yeah, for sure. Watching that video gave me some good nostalgia. I thought maybe plusscientist had some meaning behind it.

plusscientist likes this.
  20. plusscientist

Oh, not really! It was randomly generated by Reddit when I was making my (now erased)account on it.