1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any good life 180° stories?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Julyguy, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Julyguy

Julyguy Fapstronaut

I'd really love to read a longer piece of litterature about a highschool gamer who changes their life around in terms of being social, school, health, views, habits and following their passion. Preferably just a made up story.

I could do with some inspiration.

2. Julyguy

Julyguy Fapstronaut

Otherwise I would like some tips on how to write this story myself

3. SONofVEnus

SONofVEnus Fapstronaut

you are genius...... just start writing, describing yourself, right now, or anyone who is highshool gamer..... write as much details as you can, then start imagining new things for him, like for example how he meets a girl in a library or so on.......... do it slowly, each day a little bit............

i wish you luck, and this is genius idea........

take care

Napav likes this.
  4. LeadLuckyHome

LeadLuckyHome Fapstronaut

Great idea! Please do.

I think this is your idea, not someone else's. How do you imagine this made up character's success? What challenges do they face? Where does the story turn for the better as he remember one secret he learned long ago?

By imagining his success you will be paving the way for your own because success, just like everything else, comes from the imagination.

By imagining that you are this character you will become this character.

Good luck!