1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any help from a university student who have morning routine

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by better human, Mar 8, 2019.

1. better human

better human Fapstronaut

Hello
    I ve exam next month and need some advice from one who welcome guiding me through this time and be AP
    Thanks iin advance

Issah and Deleted Account like this.
  2. better human

better human Fapstronaut

I mean someone who target gpa 3 or more, someone who can gives me advice about hard study

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. When trying to create a habit it's important not to make a single exception.

better human and Deleted Account like this.
  4. I am doing the same. I got my grip back a little too late for this semster. But I dont care. I can give you at least some motivation: Do your routine so oft that it becomes a habit like standing up in the morning.

better human and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Issah

Issah Fapstronaut

I've been trying (well, sorta kinda almost) trying to have a morning routine for about 3 years now.

I just love the idea of it and how all those successful fulfilled people have one.

It makes so much sense that it causes one to be more productive and at peace.

I can't give you advice on how to stick to a morning routine cos haha I haven't gained that skill either but heres a bunch if things you could do...

1. Dont press the snooze button - there's tons of research on how detrimental to ones productivity press that snooze button it can be.

2. Listen to or read something spiritual and/or uplifting/positive. - even if it's just a page.

3. Exercise/stretch - you could do light stretches, or body weight exercises or go to the gym or jog.

4. Bath and dress in a way that makes you feel good about yourself and confident.

5. Have a nutritious breakfast/smoothy.

6. Write:-
    - things you're grateful for
    - plans/to-dos for the day
    - overlook long term/important goals and how you can work towards them.

7. Pray and/or meditate.

My current morning routine consists of pressing the snooze button till I've reached the "if you get up now you're gonna be late" stage, quickly getting ready and packing lunch and then rushing out the door. So kudos to you for aspiring for greater morning routines then the rest of us.