Apps to block...

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Feb 25, 2020.

1. What are some good apps on Apple, that I can use to block p from my browser but will still let me use the Tinder app?

2. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

Remove tinder aswell ^

3. I still want to be able to find someone & talk to At least a friend, I am def not functioning well enough atm to be involved with someone I’ll just end up hurting myself

4. Plus I kinda relapsed last weekend & ended up spending money on the app :( so I’m stuck with it for 6 months

5. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

Ah, Seems to me tinder isnt usefull for you if you want to recover 100% from this addiction. Every picture of a girl on your screen doesnt do anything good for your habbit. It helped me a lot to delete all social apps, the world became more realistic. But decide fore yourself ofcourse if you think this will help you.

6. Well I started using tinder to stop going to p for me, for me tinder is more of a game versus if I were to look at Instagram models or watch P. I’m not constantly on tinder because that game can get very boring. I’ve done this before where I notice when I’m talking to girls etc my testosterone builds up & because I am talking to them I know what the goal is & would like to act on it accordingly but if I’m on Instagram or browsing thru P the goal is very meaningless cause it’s like window shopping vs talking to them where I’m actually in the store browsing I jus got out of two relationships & p has allowed me to escape but it’s harming me so idk maybe tinder can become useful It’s been really dry lately so maybe not. I jus hope to be able to talk to someone for some time before anything happens. I do regret spending money on tinder for sure :(

7. Neurostudent

Neurostudent Fapstronaut

Honestly I think you should cut your loses and delete tinder. It's not going to help you recover. All of the benefits you've outlined in regards to tinder can be experienced a thousandfold from going out to clubs and learning to meet people and convey your authentic self in a way that is relatable and attractive. You are seriously, negatively impacting the quality of life your could be having if you do not get that skill set squared away. Effective communication is one of single the most important skills in life.

Deleted Account and bradmax like this.
  8. That’s the best response I’ve ever gotten on nofap! How do I convey my authentic self in way that’s relatable and attractable when meeting new people or going out alone? I’m very introverted and going through an ego death. Nothing makes sense anymore