1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you American? Are you circumcized? Here is a video to watch.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by KillCommunism, Jul 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KillCommunism

KillCommunism Fapstronaut

Get ready to rage.

You will be PISSED OFF... Everything we were ever taught about circumcision was a complete lie. None of it is true. It doesn't help prevent diseases, it isn't unhygienic. If you're uncut (NORMAL) dick is dirty then fucking clean it like you're supposed to. It is a religious practice being forced on us all...

Spread this shit. But definitely watch that video. Do not take my word for it. Watch the video and see for yourself.

2. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

No offense
    But I still don't understand why circumcision is done
    It's just torturing the little kid

HereAndThere and MLMVSS like this.
  3. KillCommunism

In America nowadays, the reason given is it's more hygienic, it prevents diseases etc etc etc, but none of those reasons are actually true. They're lies. The poeple who push this nowadays, watch the video, Clopper lists and main players of today, do so because it is part of their religion. They are literally forcing their stupid religious bullshit on everyone else.

4. Ah, genital mutilation. The word circumcision is misleading. Nonetheless unfortunately that's how it's been & most of us had no choice

5. ClaudeDuval

ClaudeDuval Fapstronaut

INB4 "It happened to me so I think it's okay!" Cutting any infants genitals is absolutely abhorrent and disgusting. My son will be intact like the rest of the world. Perverts in the US have tried to normalize cutting infant genitals and they're losing. More people are waking up... Thank you for this post and you get extra points for your username "KillCommunism" ;)

HereAndThere, hardowner and u376 like this.
  6. Of course it’s a religious practice; that hasn’t been some big secret. Judaism, you might have heard about it?

Deleted Account and horny nerd like this.
  7. KillCommunism

That is being forced on even non-members of that religion.

8. In what way is it being forced? People choose wether or not to do this. It’s hardly being forced.

Deleted Account and JouleTrader like this.
  9. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Children should not have lifelong procedures done to them even in the name of religion if it’s not a medical necessity. It should be illegal.

HereAndThere and CTRL + DEL like this.
  10. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Vast majority, of at least a plurality, of circumcisions under a year old. Kids cannot choose for themselves at this age.

11. This might surprise you but I would never circumcise my child. I also wouldn’t tell a culture/race thats been around for thousands and thousands of years what traditions they can or cannot practice within their own family and religion.

That’s my position, so we will agree to disagree.

Deleted Account and JouleTrader like this.
  12. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

I'm an American and am circumcised, and not happy that it was done to me, but there's no point in dwelling on it, or cultivating dissatisfaction with my penis. However, if I ever have a son, I won't do it to him! I think in the US, it was mostly pushed as a way to "reduce masturbation" by reducing sensitivity, which totally didn't work in preventing masturbation. I don't know what it would be like with a foreskin, and how my sensitivity might be different. I've never had any phantom pains - I think my brain doesn't even have the circuits for it anymore because it happened days after I was born.

JouleTrader likes this.
  13. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Just because somethings been around for thousands of years doesn’t mean it should still be exercised when it’s a process someone cannot consent to. Else slavery would still be smiled upon, considering many cultures embraced slavery. The Bible for one mentions slavery without as much as condemning it.

And yes, slavery and infant circumcision CAN and DOES relate, considering both are processes in which the victim cannot consent to a life-altering, life-changing process.

14. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

In Filipino culture you are mocked if you're a male and uncircumcised. People will call you "supot" and laughed at. Filipino is a very toxic Male culture.

ClaudeDuval likes this.
  15. KillCommunism

Are you kidding? Can a days old child choose?

16. Fortunately, I have a normal penis as I am English. I watched the video but already knew more than 90% of it. I have to say he is an intensely irritating guy. :mad: He's got an ego the size of Jupiter and a personal agenda based on anger with his Jewish father and the US culture. I don't understand why he delivered the last half an hour of the lecture with his shirt off!

17. I'm not an expert but from what I know, hospitals make money from circumcisions and using foreskins for skin grafts and things, therefore they encourage a circumcision culture.

Boom, follow the money.

ClaudeDuval and HereAndThere like this.
  18. Firstly equating circumcision with slavery is a huge stretch and a pretty extremist viewpoint. Secondly Judaism is a tribal culture so you telling them what to do makes about as much sense as you going to a bunch of aborigines and telling them what they can or cannot do. Apparently when you take people’s choices away it’s okay, but not when they do it? You claim your views don’t hurt anyone but telling a Jew they cannot circumcise their child is the equivalent of telling a Christian they cannot have their family member baptized. Their belief in the spiritual significance of this tradition outweigh the physical risks, but I guess you just don’t care about their beliefs. Copy that.

19. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

I don't understand why everyone is freaking out about circumcision. Honestly circumcised weaners are more aesthetically pleasing than ones that aren't (no homo). I don't want no turkey neck hanging down my junk! it's effing gross. Also just an FYI, you aren't torturing babies... we can't frigging remember it!

In the end does it really matter whether your snipped or not.. no not really. If parents do it for their kids, then that's their business not yours... also if parents don't want to do it then that's also their business.

I'm just glad I don't have to clean my foreskin.

Spacetraveler likes this.
  20. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

Your sarcasm is duly noted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.