1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you American? Are you circumcized? Here is a video to watch.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by KillCommunism, Jul 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have even quoted that part of your post.

"You can get HIV by simply touching your hand and transfering it. The skin makes not difference."

Just shut up, if you have no idea what you are talking about.

http://www.who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1127372

/http://www.med.mcgill.ca/epidemiology/hanley/BionanoWorkshop/CircumcisionHIV_UgandaKenya.pdf

http://www.medicine.mcgill.ca/epidemiology/hanley/c634/rates/CircumcisionHIV_Uganda.pdf

2. KillCommunism

KillCommunism Fapstronaut

I'm not saying HIV is a scam, but...

3. forksnknives

forksnknives Fapstronaut

Interesting thread and opinions. I'm English and uncut so I don't have the personal connection to this thread as a lot of you do.

The aesthetics of a cut/uncut penis are really down to personal taste though. When I was about 15 I had wanted to get snipped purely for looks, however I'm glad that I didn't go through with it as I'm now happy with it and sort of prefer other guys who are uncut also. (yes homo).

As with the HIV side of the argument. I was unaware of the connections between HIV infection and circumcision. The WHO site says that circumcision is 60% effective, whereas a condom, used correctly, is between 94.5% and 99.6% effective (http://www.catie.ca/en/fact-sheets/prevention/condoms). Condoms also obviously protect against other STDs with the same effectiveness. So, I'd think that if you want to protect your newborn from these sexual diseases it's probably best to teach them about healthy and safe sex and not worry so much about giving them the snip.

But again, it's a tricky topic of conversation. I'm sure that no parent consents to this procedure with malice, but with the best intentions. Whether or not those intentions are as valid these days as in the past is down to personal opinion.

4. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

That's probably they gayest thing you've ever said!

5. forksnknives

forksnknives Fapstronaut

Top 10 at least.

SolitaryScribe likes this.
  6. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Well if you are circumcised there’s nothing you can do about it so what will the rage accomplish exactly? Do you plan on going through the rest of your life feeling like a mutilated freak? Feeling incomplete? ...I sure hope not. Get over it and move on. No point in getting mad over something that was out of your control and can’t change now.

7. Nightbynight

Nightbynight Fapstronaut

True for yourself, but its still being done to others.

Fix_It_Mate likes this.
  8. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

You know rabbis suck the kids dick when cutting it. Pretty fucked up. I'm glad no fanatics took my foreskin.

ClaudeDuval and HereAndThere like this.
  9. Me, too. But uncut is not an appropriate word. We were born with a foreskin and like ⅔ of all men in the world, we retain it. Therefore, our penis is normal, not uncut. We refer to all other parts of our body as normal, not uncut because they have not been amputated. Uncut, is a word that panders to the minority that had this forced on them when they were too young to object.

10. Octoling

Octoling Fapstronaut

I kinds disagree, I think normal is a much worse word to use, that implies that us uncircumcised men are abnormal. I mean, we kinda are, but as long as we're trying to be polite...

11. I am not being impolite. Maybe "natural" is the correct word. We have a natural penis, you have an amputated one or a surgically altered one if that sounds better. All I am saying is that every new born boy has a foreskin as part of his penis.

12. @Octoling - does it sound better to you, if I say I have a natural penis (rather than I have a normal penis)? Is that OK? :)

13. 8 day old babies are held down and their primary sex organ is butchered. They have no choice, they cannot stay intact.

In what way is the above practice not forcing someone to have their body mutilated, when they have no say in the matter?

ClaudeDuval likes this.
  14. KillCommunism

For those of you who for some reason still doubt that those with mutilated penis lose sensitivity, I've got a question. Honestly, think about it.

In america, I'm assuming most men are circumcized. So thatears you likely have seen circumcized men walking down the road and at random places.

Have you ever seen a man, as he's going about his business, suddenly recoil in pain and clutch his dick area?

Well, the reason you don't see that is because they've lost so much sensitivity to their penis, that they don't even feel pain when their exposed dick head rubs against the fabric of the clothing they're wearing.

For me, as someone who has a normal penis that was never mutilated, if my foreskin retracts, or if I get a bit of a hardon, enough to retract the skin while I'm still wearing clothes, that fucking shit hurts like a motherfucker. I'm sure other normal dicked men would have similar pain.

HereAndThere likes this.
  15. In the modern world today, The lies that circumcision makes males “Healthier” and “Less Likely to contract VD” are starting to die out. People are realizing the real Reason God created us with foreskins, and With more and more people restoring their foreskin (decircumcision), and fewer and fewer getting circumcised, do any of you guys or gals think it’s possible for America to go back to being a nearly completly uncut nation? Do you guys support or reject such an idea and why?

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  16. KillCommunism

Of course we can. For those of you who for some reason still doubt that those with mutilated penis lose sensitivity, I've got a question. Honestly, think about it.

In america, I'm assuming most men are circumcized. So thatears you likely have seen circumcized men walking down the road and at random places.

Have you ever seen a man, as he's going about his business, suddenly recoil in pain and clutch his dick area?

Well, the reason you don't see that is because they've lost so much sensitivity to their penis, that they don't even feel pain when their exposed dick head rubs against the fabric of the clothing they're wearing.

For me, as someone who has a normal penis that was never mutilated, if my foreskin retracts, or if I get a bit of a hardon, enough to retract the skin while I'm still wearing clothes, that fucking shit hurts like a motherfucker. I'm sure other normal dicked men would have similar pain.

17. mysecondlifejourney

mysecondlifejourney Fapstronaut

I’m not cut, and I know sensitivity in my head is amazing. Can’t compare, of course, but common sense tells me so. I spent many years “ashamed” because I wasn’t meeting the cultural standard. That has been a difficult thing to overcome. Funny, it only mattered to me. Married for 20 years and it wasn’t even a thought to my wife.

18. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

HAHAHAHHA.
    False studies.

Please read:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3255200/

The studies had a lot of bias in them, and pretty much is literally misinformation and is falsified.

Circumcision does not prevent HIV in any way.

19. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

I dont like misinformation. HIV is a fact and is a real epidemic in the world. Its also present in animals. Denying it is like saying Fuck You to people who died from AIDS. Yes, HIV is not the only cause for AIDS, AIDS is a condition when your immune system isnt sufficient (T Cells), which other things can also cause it, but its extremely rare. Dont deny HIV and AIDS, its just mean..

20. KillCommunism

Is there a reason you posted that here instead of in the proper topic? And since it's already here, where in that topic did I say that I supported the views expressed by Dr. Wilner?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.