1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

ARTICLE: Best and Worst US Vacation Cities

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Aug 5, 2018.

1. https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/tr...wallet/ss-AAzEKf4?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

From Expensive to Inexpensive:
    30. San Francisco, California
    29. New York City, New York
    28. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    27. Washington, DC
    26. Los Angeles, California
    25. St. Louis, Missouri
    24. Atlanta, Georgia
    23. Baltimore, Maryland
    22. Boston, Massachusetts
    21. Kansas City, Missouri
    20. Chicago, Illinois
    19. Houston, Texas
    18. Miami, Florida
    17. Charlotte, North Carolina
    16. Dallas, Texas
    15. Columbus, Ohio
    14. San Jose, California
    13. New Orleans, Louisiana
    12. Seattle, Washington
    11. Portland, Oregon
    10. San Diego, California
    9. Detroit, Michigan
    8. Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    7. Phoenix, Arizona
    6. Denver, Colorado
    5. Austin, Texas
    4. Salt Lake City, Utah
    3. San Antonio, Texas
    2. Les Vegas, Nevada
    1. Orlando, Florida

2. They have Portland and Seattle as more expensive than San Diego. I don’t agree with that. (Although Seattle is getting more expensive).

And I think Boston should be higher.

I’ve been to several cities on the list. Lots of great places to visit across the US. I don’t have any plans to go overseas anytime soon for my travels. Plenty of places here I still haven’t been to.

3. I think Detroit would be an interesting city to visit. Urban exploration of abandon buildings it kinda cool. And Detroit has plenty of abandoned buildings.

4. I live 30 minutes away from detroit and i used to work in detroit doing plumbing and sewage repairs and let me tell you, i survived, but im not sure how lol. There are some rough characters there and i had some awkward moments. You definitely dont want to be there at night. That being said, the west side is a lot better off than the east side, the east side is straight up ghetto.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. @HopeForBrightFuture Yeah, I don't see a point ranking San Diego higher than Portland, Seattle, and other US cities, though that city is quite expensive for both vacation and living. MSN is dumb sometimes.

6. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Interesting that they relate safety to expenses.