Attraction

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Onehope, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Onehope

Onehope Fapstronaut

I am self aware enough to not fall on narcisism, Im simply not going to belittle myself over this general sense of beauty, where a man is only handsome if he looks like Hugh Jackman.

I think Im a good person, Ive never hurt anyone on purpose. I have ambition, goals, I work hard every day, and I always work on myself.

I'm not gonna pretend Im ugly if Im not, I am handsome, just not to everyone of course, thats impossible.

2. Hey, sometimes it is just how it is. Life is not fair, some guys get girls right and left some don't. It's how you deal with it what's important. Maybe trying putting yourself in situations where there are more potential girlfriends around? Go out more? Maybe start using another medium such as dating websites? Tinder? If you are constantly in the same social group, once the girls in there stop treating you as a potential partner it is extremely hard to turn it around no matter what you do. Don't give up :) I'm excited to hear a success story from you Onehope :)

Onehope likes this.
  3. Also I might've been a little bit too critical about the Pick-Up Artist thing. Some of the advice is actually quite good and the guys that tend to get girls do it subconsciously. Aloofness, mysteriousness, a little wild, rough side - they might give you a head start and then you can show the girl how nice you are. Use girl's own tricks too - play a little bit hard to get - we tend to value more what cannot be easily obtained.

Onehope likes this.
  4. Onehope

Onehope Fapstronaut

lol seen the movie.

Im really not trying to find a hookup though, I have already lived a life full of hookups.

Im just trying to find someone worth it to build a meaningful relationship.

I guess these days dating has turned into a yard sale, where you need a profile check first before you can even have a conversation. And women have far too many choices because of online dating, as before all they had was people around them.

Which makes it harder for anyone who is not overwhelmingly attractive to stand out at all. At least where Im from, if 3 guys are walking together, two good looking guys but one super attractive guy, 3 girls who walk passed them would fight over the really attractive one and completely ignore the other two.

5. I think that such attraction based on looks fizzles out pretty fast. Anyway, do you really want to be with someone who cares only about looks?

But I agree, it does get crazy nowadays. I've even read an article online recently about girls who won't be with someone who won't follow their story on instagram/snapchat or whatever. Imagine that :):)

Hitto likes this.
  6. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

7. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

I do think it comes down to sexuality, they may consider you attractive but they dont see you as fuckable .. hard to understand

8. Onehope

Onehope Fapstronaut

Puerto Rico, women here are extremely picky and shallow.

Even a 300 lbs woman wants a guy who is fit.

Its crazy

9. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

Really? I always had the idea about the latina who is a good house wife.

Well Puerto Rico is a poor country no offense, if you have some money i bet those latin booties will be all over you

10. Onehope

Onehope Fapstronaut

Maybe the government is in a huge debt, but its not really a poor country. Sadly after the hurricane many, including myself lost our jobs.

11. Onehope

Onehope Fapstronaut

And gold diggers are pretty much anywhere in the world

12. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

I guess nowadays the media tells girls all around the world that someday they will all marry in a disney castle with a blue eyed greek god.

The thing called system do exist, and it manipulates the weak minded masses

13. cbruce

cbruce Fapstronaut

Onehope, something that has worked for me is meeting people doing activities that I enjoy and do well in or am interested in. It can be anything. If you like sailing, go to a sailing event. Like stamp collection, join a stamp club. Like running, join a running group. Just be yourself, do something that you like or are interested in and it is your best chance of finding someone compatible with you. Trying to change or "work on yourself" to be someone you are not will more likely make you feel uncomfortable in the circumstance and make it harder to find a compatible person.

I hope this helps
    Ciao
    cbruce

Onehope and Deleted Account like this.