Back pain

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Cash1979, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Cash1979

Cash1979 Fapstronaut

Hi I'm 32 yrs old iv been masterbating since I was about 10yrs old. I was doing it about 1-2 times a day sometimes 3 times I have been suffering from severe upper and mid back pain for years I finally went to the doctors 2yrs ago because my back hurts so much I don't want to get out of bed I seen two back doctors and one neurologist they all said my spine is perfect nothing wrong and they can not find out what is causing the pain.
    I have huge muscle knots along the side of my spine and along my right shoulder blade can masturbating so much and so intense be the cause of my pain.
    Any advice will help thanks

2. The sun is the limit

The sun is the limit Fapstronaut

Go to Iyengar Yoga. The have incredible success with lower back pain

3. kalos kagathos

kalos kagathos Fapstronaut

It's just your lifestyle, i guess you don't move your whole body too much. Probably your abdominal muscles are too weak and so their opposing muscles - back muscles are being overloaded. Now they have had enough and sending you signal (pain) that you should do something about it. This is pretty common cause of back pain. You need to start working out your whole body (not just abs or back), and get ALL your muscles into BALANCE. I like to lift weights, but yoga might work for you as well.

4. 500man

500man Fapstronaut

Look up inclined bed therapy on Google. Sorted my back out...