1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

being Stressed/tensed up

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by basketball21, Sep 25, 2018.

1. basketball21

basketball21 Fapstronaut

I made it to day 10 not to long ago then I had relapsed but I'm starting realize and learn things about myself(somethings you might also recognize in yourself)

I've notice from day 1-3 after a relapse are pretty difficult I get tensed up and stress out but around day 4-6 things start to level out for me and don't notice to be as tensed up as much.

During the 10 days before the relapse on day 7 I literally felt like another human being I was working good. And getting things done, I guess that's part of the test boost men get around day 7/8....but after day 7 and 8 I get really annoyed and I get stressed with things even though I do realize I'm still kinda new to nofap and then on day 10 I had relapsed

I'm now on day 6 right now and hoping to make it to at least day 15 if I go pass day 15 then that be great

In general what I'm asking do you guys get pretty tensed/stressed up while on Nofap. , or was it just in the beginning of your journey and as time went on you were not as tensed up after practice and repetition

(any advice would help thx)