Benefits on no flapping

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Angelos, May 12, 2018.

1. Angelos

Angelos Fapstronaut

Dear all,

I am relatively new to this.

I always thought that flapping was needed, as when in school they told me without flapping you would develop certain cancers. In either case I believed them and flapped away justifying my actions.

Now I am wondering if refraining from flapping would develop those cancers.

What are the benefits to not flapping.

Personally I refrain from all sexual activities. I do not have a GF and do not want one, and I don't fancy having sexual encounters with random women, or becoming close to any particular woman.

2. BibleBeliever

BibleBeliever New Fapstronaut

Every time you O your body loses nutrients and vitamins, by abstaining you will feel healthy and not as worn down.

3. lion188

lion188 Fapstronaut

Hi
    With my personal experiment of nofap , i feel myself more energetic and the quality of my sleep has improved , i started to have dreams again.

4. Angelos

Angelos Fapstronaut

I can believe this for sure. I think you loose calcium and it doesn't do wonders to your bones. What is all this bullhockey with cancers linked to noflapping then? I was told this when I was 13!

@lion188

I always dreamed, one of a better future.

5. Well I can tell you a few of my benefits
    1. More Energy
    2. More clear thinking
    3. I sleep better
    4. More money, not buying lube lol
    5. sense of accomplishment I first thought it was impossible to get to 90days after failing many times I got there and was super pleased
    6. I take better care of myself and have become less self centered I really care about people instead of using them for my needs and wants
    7. cleaner house