1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Best thing that happened to you today

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Today was pretty mellow, so i'm going to say the best thing that happened was my morning walk. It felt like a nice spring day.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  2. Yesterday I... fractured my thumb so bad it needs surgery:D

3. Clean Willy

Clean Willy Fapstronaut

Eww! :eek: Jeez, that is a crap start to the year mate!

4. I hope that wasnt the best thing that happened to you, because if it was id hate to see the worst lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2019
  5. The best thing was probably clearing the bike jump 2 seconds before it happened :emoji_sweat_smile:

6. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

I didn't masturbate in entire 2018
    So yeah that's my only achievement in 2018
    But there is a lot more to improve

7. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Have you had the surgery mate? Ouch! :oops:

But I am guessing you relapsed with the other hand! ROFL! :p

8. the surgery is next week

and yes i have been binging

9. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Good luck with that Reub. But binging? Don't do that to yourself mate. I know it is difficult to break free when you get stuck in that rut. But there is no real satisfaction there. I cannot tell you anything new. I just hope you can break free.

10. Today i woke up early, had good breakfast and did workout. :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

11. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

Fresh haircut was the best thing so far. Abstaining from pmo will be the best thing

12. 3rdEye

3rdEye Fapstronaut

13. Well, today just started, but yesterday i saw an awesome sunrise on a gorgeous winter day

14. Hand Jive

Hand Jive Fapstronaut

I did a 90 minute hot yoga class.... Was torture but I went back 4 hours later and did it all again. Felt drained and like I achieved something both times. I am going back tomorrow.

15. thanks bro, but i really need to break both arms

16. Love the thread idea! Today I got some errands done that I’d been putting off for a couple weeks. I also had a dinner with coworkers that I was dreading, and it turned out to be nothing to get worked up about.

17. To me... Probably got some time with my brothers. Watched some movies. Been a while since we did anything like that.

18. Got to watch a few good shows with my husband!

19. I played some minecraft with my little sis, that game can be crazy addicting lol

20. One if the houses we clean is kind of annoying for a few reasons. The dad is home, so hes often kind of in the way, the timing between me and my husband always ends up screwy (I get done with my part before him and have to wait around for him to finish the bathroom before I can do the floor, etc), the baby is usually asleep so I feel bad turning on the vacuum and I cant clean his room yet, and the mop they want us to use is usually really dirty, so I feel like I cant do a good job on the floors.

Well, today every single one of those things was not a problem. Baby was awake when we got there, so the dad was too busy taking care of him to be in the way. Also, since he was awake, I could clean his room right away, which gave me more to do while my husband was doing the bathroom, so by the time I had to do the bathroom floor he was already done in there. And they also had just washed the mop pad right before we came, so it was nice and clean!

It was such a blessing. I wasnt looking forward to doing that house today, and it ended up being so easy.