1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Best way to deal with Stress & Anxiety?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Iceberg, Oct 16, 2018.

Best way to deal with Stress & Anxiety?

1. Avoid Caffeine/Nicotine/Alcohol

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Physical Activity

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  3. Use a calming visualisation

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Relaxing Techniques

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  5. Talk to someone

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  6. Stress Diary

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Take Control e.g. focus on right now

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Manage Time

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  9. Say No

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  10. Question your Thoughts

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. Iceberg

Iceberg Fapstronaut

Hi fellow people,

What is your best strategy to deal with Stress & Anxiety?

I ask because these are big problems in my life and are one of my biggest triggers to PMO.

Stay Strong,
    Iceberg

2. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

By staying busy and active life. My urges are starting to become weaker and weaker overtime as well too. The more preoccupied I become with my life. Forget this goddamn women out there. They crave boys, and when they do not feel satisfied at the end, they break up with you, that is not even real love, it is basically fake love. Like a fake diamond ring so to speak. It is like you are craving cigarettes or alcohol and it becomes an addiction for you. Well, the urges first and then the addiction.

3. Meditation Monk

All that kissing and making out and falling in love. Man, that only happens in movies. Shit, That is bogus love. I started to have more faith in myself the more my urges are becoming weaker. And when I started to focus less on women and masturbation. hehehehe.

4. Iceberg

Iceberg Fapstronaut

Are you saying that women or a future girl is completely toxic?
    or are you saying that one should just focus on themselves and then in the future whilst focussing on themselves a girl will fall into there life?

5. Meditation Monk

yup, my main thought for those who think they should want a girlfriend. But as for my case, the first one would be me, because I would wind up in trouble since the woman "could" be the one with the issue and I could wind up in trouble because I remember my high school days. lol.

6. Marrisa Knaetly

Marrisa Knaetly New Fapstronaut

You have depression because of women, as I understood?

7. valerian root or lemonbalm usually chill my ass out.

im_broken likes this.
  8. If you have an anxiety or depression, it´s NECESSARY to DO SOMETHING. If you do nothing and just let your shit thoughts come to your mind and control you, it´s not good and can be really dangerous in some case.

YOU MUST DO SOMETHING.

Go for a walk or running. Talk to your best friend or a family member about that, get off of it. Hit the gym, go shopping, talk to someone strange to you. Draw something. Write your thoughts in your diary. Read a book, look for some inspiring movie or video, listen upliving music & podcasts.

Just DO something.

Yeah, it can be really fucking hard. I had the true depression and anxiety few times for a couple of months STRAIGHT 24/7, not just a "bad mood" for 1 or couple of days, like as someone thinks it is a depression. No. But it´s really necessary to GET UP and DO something. Not to stay in an apathy and do nothing.

Also one of the best things you can do is to do successfuly No PMO. No relapsing, no escape for some stupid fake second pleasure.

Deleted Account likes this.