1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Better eyesight ?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Mithras, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Mithras

Mithras Fapstronaut

Can people attest improvements concerning eyesight? I read that semen retention can cure eye floaters and poor eyesight, but I haven't seen many testimonies though.

2. Yep I replased after a long streak and went a binge and I had to use my reading glasses at work . Now my eyesight is much better after I starting my new streak . Before nofap I used my reading glasses all the time .

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    Mithras likes this.
  3. Robinthehood

Robinthehood Fapstronaut

I think so too, also when I'd pmo I'd be staring, close up at a screen, that's certainly bad for the eyes. So less of that has got to help too.

Mithras likes this.
  4. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

Yeap, this one is universal. Everyone will mention better sight. Can stay on pc all day without one bit of discomfort. Lots of enzymes, pottassium, etc. builds up in the body and now you have that support for the eyes. They are build for constnat use. Constantly moving, even in sleep! So tired or burning eyes doesn't make sense, unless you're starving the body of nutrients through pmo.

Robinthehood likes this.
  5. Mithras

Mithras Fapstronaut

True, this is amazing.

6. koolpal

koolpal Fapstronaut

Checked with my optometrist.
    I see floaters, but no retinal tears or detachments.
    Vision has stabilized. Don't need reading glasses.

From NoFap, it seems I can now "see" more!
    Reflections/glare off of plastics, ceramics, leather, paper, wood, textiles.
    I can see through paper, and text 1-2 pages behind it. (talk about "superpowers")
    Noticed floaters & see my own eye lashes, cheeks, nose, more often.

I guess we get tunnel vision from PMO.

https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/eye-floaters-and-glares.246167/#post-2199135