1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Boners...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by FapFapFapNoMore, Feb 13, 2018.

1. FapFapFapNoMore

FapFapFapNoMore Fapstronaut

Day 51 - Got a girlfriend. An Awesome Redhead. I respect her a lot and we get along like Yin and Yang!

I love this Nofap Lifestyle. I am so happy.

She's a bit taller than me but that's okay, because I feel ALPHA. Not to brag or anything, but I feel like I have so much energy...in the gym, being motivated, not taking shit from anybody, insults from anyone are basically nothing to me.

Today, me and my gf went to the gym, I taught her how to lift. As we ended the session, I put my arms around her like a bear hug, I got a RAGING BONER. I tried to hide it from her LOL out of respect.

I think I'm fully recovered.

2. FapFapFapNoMore

FapFapFapNoMore Fapstronaut

Hey! you and me, resemble similar things man...you got a picture of a Lion, I have a Tiger. How do I know I'm fully recovered?

3. Yeah, this is a fight you'll be having for pretty much your whole life. But at the very least, many report it becoming quite easy to combat after a prolonged period of time.

FapFapFapNoMore likes this.
  4. Kitchyguy

Kitchyguy Fapstronaut

Right on! Getting a boner from physical contact is a huge foal for me.

5. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

Some women like feeling how turned on their partner is (mine does!).
    If it is a problem, flex the big muscles in your body - hamstrings, quads, abs - to redirect bloodflow.

Gotham Outlaw and Kitchyguy like this.