Camming Addiction

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Real Life Survivor, Jan 29, 2022.

1. Real Life Survivor

Real Life Survivor Fapstronaut

I admit to not looking all the way through the threads for this topic, but I decided to post anyway so forgive me if this has come up already before.

I do have addictive behaviors around p consumption but my main problem is camming.

It’s difficult for me because it comes with a false sense of company and attention that you don’t get with p.

I find that appealing as a stay at home mom with no friends who doesn’t get out ever.

Its really hard when my husband commutes and I’m all alone for a long time especially at night.

This is day 2 for my reboot and I’ve been fighting thoughts of feeling so lonely. I deleted my cam account and am hoping to get the thoughts out of my head. Rough!

2. mjs0344

mjs0344 Fapstronaut

This is a very hard thing to break away from because of the illusion of intimacy.

How is your relationship with your husband when he is home? Do you have some work to do there?

Also can you do anything to change your situation of not having friends so you have more options to do during the day?

Putting work in either or both of these two areas may help. I know it's easier said than done.

Know that there is hope to break out of this. Praying for you.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2022