1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can nofap make me look good

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mr doctor, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Mr doctor

Mr doctor Fapstronaut

2. It's purely cosmetic. I wouldn't worry about it. You could always use the internet to look up treatments for it.

3. Mr doctor

Mr doctor Fapstronaut

Then what about my low libido sometimes i thinks with ten years of PMO my libido ia completely gonw and it will never be back

4. GhostRider@11

GhostRider@11 Fapstronaut

Your body takes 66 days to complete one cycle of sperm formation, and this process uses huge amount of energy and important nutrients from your body. Human body had been developed to give first priority to sperm formation, and overall health comes after that, because at early time, getting a partner was not at all easy. And when you get that partner, may be after a fight or hard struggle, your body cant say that we will stop this sperm formation process because your body's health needs to restored first.
    So, by fapping you dont allow your brain nor your body to heal. Nofap will surely benefit you, but add few others thing also with it like meditation, exercise, proper diet, and most important believe. Your belief can change a lot of things, you might have heard about placebo. Just use that power of your brain and stop thinking bad about yourself. Think about your body as a religious place, and worship it, don't do anything against it. Allow it to heal. You may not have any disease right now, but visible veins and all, somewhat shows that your body is still not in its best form, and it wants to recover. Allow it.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
  5. Mr doctor

Mr doctor Fapstronaut

Thank u brother for ypyo great answer

GhostRider@11 likes this.
  6. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

well you probably wont look like edward in your avatar picture but you certainly will look more attractive towards yourself and others. this is 100% true, and has been countless times reported by your fellow brothers on nofap. but you gotta stay the path and be determined, theres no way around it.

7. Mr doctor

Mr doctor Fapstronaut

Yes brother i will surely beat this

8. NoFap will definitely help with libido. My libido comes back after seven days.

9. Mr doctor

Mr doctor Fapstronaut

Ohk

10. If you're talking about veiny penis then yeah it is alright (it also enhances the look of your penis).But keep in mind the if you have a varicocele then its a problem ( abnormal enlargement of veins going to either of your testicles). Basically you can see those veins in your upper scrotum area on either side. Consult a doctor if you have varicocele.