1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can we Like or +1 posts in here?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Jiten, Nov 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jiten

Jiten Fapstronaut

Am i missing something? or we cannot hit Like or +1 threads and posts here in the forum. Making the option available would help users to gauge the popularity of the posts apart from just the number of replies it has, dont you think? Reddit has it.

2. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Is it now not possible to rate threads? How come?

3. IGY

IGY Guest

ABEL: why?

4. VanillaMochi

VanillaMochi Fapstronaut

I think it's better to actually respond to posts with comments and support...

5. TeddyBear

TeddyBear Guest

I think likes are harmless. It's the dislikes that cause issues. But for this kind of forum, I don't see a purpose for it in general.

6. IGY

IGY Guest

"this feature clearly lacks smart programming" - I don't even know what that means! :confused:

7. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

We didn't ask you to change the decision, we asked you why. By the way, what is your definition of "smart programming"? Is the way you've implemented the software problematic, or what?

As "forum manager" it is your responsibility to give helpful feedback to your fellow fapstronauts about ongoing issues, as well as enforcing the rules. We have not heard a satisfactory answer on this topic thus far. :(

8. TeddyBear

TeddyBear Guest

Yeah, the smart programming comment doesn't make any sense. It works fine on several other forums I'm on that use vBulletin 4.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.