Can women tell if you like them

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Moogie, Sep 9, 2016.

1. I could be wrong, but I don't think anybody was talking about that level of clingy desperation you're referring to. I know I certainly wasn't. I was responding to someone who said that you should NEVER tell a girl you like her. I agree that your words need to mean something, and if they come too often it might seem as if they lose their value. But I don't think anyone was implying that women are desperate attention whores.

2. Jilloy

Jilloy Guest

I see, misunderstood that then. And I don't imply/didn't imply that all women are craving for attention.Everyone is an individual and should be judged as such.

3. Wildcard

Wildcard Fapstronaut

Agreed, my intent was not to the level you were describing, but to the point to do it, vs. not doing it.

4. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

I agree with StepsReborn. Who ever said that doesn't know what they're talking about. I'll give you an example: One time back in high school, I liked this girl for years, but I never told her. I was probably not that confident; I was insecure, and just afraid of rejection. I'm guessing that's where you're at right now, but I could be wrong. However, if I told her I liked her, just imagine how things would have turned out.

Most of her life, he was into guys that turned out to be assholes. They never respected her and treated her like shit; also, all they wanted was sex. I could have treated her better if only I just told her. So in your case, what if you did the same thing I did by not telling her? Imagine how her life would be if you just opened up.

Furthermore, there is no pressure on her whatsoever. The pressure is really on you because you're the one who is gonna need to man up and approach her. Women like that. So challenge yourself. Even if you rejects you, you'll learn something from it. But if you don't tell her, and see her with some other guy, you'll regret it knowing that you should have told her.

StepsReborn likes this.
  5. Moogie

Moogie Fapstronaut

Most women already know you like them. It's not easy to hide

6. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

I understand what you're saying at this point, but your thread reads: Can women tell if you like them? Now you're contradicting yourself by answering your own question. So I'm guessing she already knows you like her. Take advantage of that while you can.

Moogie likes this.
  7. Fork2323

Fork2323 Fapstronaut

What the Real trick is, is knowing when the Girl likes you!! Thats what really counts. Being able to read that will change your entire life.. once i figured that out i got really bummed at all the opportunities I missed because I had no idea a girl was into me.. Now i can read it really fast and Im the decider if i want to take her up on it.. Plus its 100x easier to date a girl that already likes you than to try to convince someone who is luke warm or not that into it to go out with you.. I mean, if a girl is not that into you, its alot of work to try to change her mind and mostly a waste of time.. But if she already likes you, then SPAM REMOVED (spam code #001) - REPORT TO MODERATION.. just learn to read the Buy Signs..