1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can you grow taller after 18?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by tendency14, Jan 12, 2017.

1. tendency14

tendency14 Fapstronaut

Hello, first just want to say hi, im new here and glad i found this site, to see others who want to change things like me so hello to you all, ok so now thats by side lets get to the question here, i have spoken with a lot of people who have explained to me their growth experiences after 18, people who have actually gained more height after 18, almost all that explained me their experiences said that they in some way felt like a late growth spurt but also because they had stopped masturbation like in some way stopping masturbation helped in growth process, so what do you guys think, have you had something similar?

goodnice 2.0 and Tiny antelope like this.
  2. Ayjaydubya

Ayjaydubya Fapstronaut

NoFap can help you grow in stature, but Royston it will add much to your physical height! Good luck on your life's journey!

Tiny antelope likes this.
  3. Tiny antelope

Tiny antelope Fapstronaut

Welcome! Great to have you here.
    Physical growth is not related to masturbation. Our genes will determine our height, in other words how tall our parents and grandparents are. Our diet can have some influence on our height, so it may be possible to grow a little taller with good nutrition and exercise.
    Many people use exercise to help overcome their problems with masturbation. So maybe you can work on both your physical growth and controlling masturbation at the same time, with a healthy diet and exercise.
    I hope this helps. Good luck :)

tendency14 likes this.
  4. Groover123

Groover123 Fapstronaut

It is possible to grow after age of 18
    I have 2 friends one was below average height and then at 18 or 19 grew taller than me he is about 185cm now and the other one was also a bit below average and then at the age of 20 or even 21 just grew like crazy and is now i think almost 190cm...

Dunno if that happened because they stopped fapping, i really doubt it...It has something to do with genes, for a big majority of people the height you reach when you are 18 is the height you are gonna have for the rest of your life, you can always work on your posture to make you look taller etc... But thats it....

5. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

Yeah, I think we stop growing until we're 24

goodnice 2.0 and Tiny antelope like this.
  6. YESSSSSS

Hello Friend likes this.
  7. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    nope after 18 you start shrinking a little

8. Haha well i grew at least an inch almost two since 18

Hello Friend likes this.
  9. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    when i was 20 i grew a inch so no one really knows when we stop growing

Hello Friend likes this.
  10. oh then why did you say in previous post we shrink after 18 bro. how tall r u now

Hello Friend likes this.