1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Cannabis use & instant gratification

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by FrequencyLimbos, Sep 19, 2021.

drugs in moderation or not at all?

1. yes

20.0%
  2. no

80.0%
  1. FrequencyLimbos

FrequencyLimbos Fapstronaut

never became schitzo bcuz of weed? Maybe that's just you.

2. Evidence shows it may bring it out if runs in your DNA. So yes it will be different individually, and I never said I became full on schizophrenic.

3. FrequencyLimbos

yeah, tbh this is one reason why the UK likes to keep it il-legal. Idk why they do it tbh, they use cbd now, why not use thc for mild pain relief?

4. FrequencyLimbos

yep true, UK likes to argue this to keep it criminalised, fairly childish Imo. There's medical benefits all around.

5. Highly agree, and great in moderation. In my experience when I started to do more frequently it became a burden, it’s a lovely high that will suck you in and take your time and hurt you if mental health isn’t adequate for it.

6. FrequencyLimbos

yup, but then again, our country is run by someone who can't fix his own hair.

7. Why doesn’t he have his PR people help him out??

8. FrequencyLimbos

idk lol, Boris will be Boris.

9. So weed illegal there? In my state (US) we have weed stores everywhere, I can drive 5 mins and pick up like 5 grams max a day I believe lol.

10. FrequencyLimbos

yeah it's a shame, alot of UK people just go to Amsterdam and go into a coffee shop to blaze.

11. FrequencyLimbos

in my experience, most people don't think that much lol.

12. Yup, not every high would be like that for me. But started to happen more frequently, and bad body shaking that was hard to stop probably from overconsumption.