1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[CHALLENGE] The Way of the Cross

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

Day 3, had a great sunday and am doing great with the current schedule I've planned, all things done so far. Feel gratefull, and will be praying for you guys :)

2. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

I relapsed yesterday ugh. Starting from day 1

3. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

Offer this moment to Jesus. Ask him for help!

Kemar935 and Tao Jones like this.
  4. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

Stage III, Jesus Falls for the First Time.
    I have fallen so many, many times! Thank you Jesus for helping me get back up and to try again. You gave yourself willingly to this torture. You knew what evil men would do to You and You could have easily avoided it but You chose instead to atone for my sins. You knew You would fall under the weight of man's sins but You got back up and shouldered Your cross all of the way to calvary. May I always be inspired by Your strength and determination to do The Father's will.

5. I have forgotten to check in. Since my last check in was Tuesday I am pretty sure I have passed Stage III. 7/7

Kairose likes this.
  6. Restarting at day 1. Going ultra strict with myself. Must have been painful and humiliating to be mocked like that..

Now’s let’s see if I can do this with out any m

Kairose likes this.
  7. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

Everyone here, and me in particular, has fallen along the way. After many years of failure, I did a root cause analysis of my mistakes and I recalled those situations where I was most vulnerable. It turned out to be a pretty short but enlightening list consisting for four things which I now focus on avoiding. Here is the result of my self-examination in case it is helpful to you: (1) Lackadaisical to my commitment to daily heartfelt prayer - particularly when I wasn't feeling highly tempted (2) Relaxed my commitment not to look at tempting images or persons (playing with fire) (3) Didn't follow my plan to put my device out of convenient reach when I was alone and feeling tempted (4) I allowed myself to indulge in self pity over some disappointing matter or a looming deadline and I self-comforted/procrastinated with PMO.

geester, Kairose, Keli and 1 other person like this.
  8. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing this. I feel really identified with the points you've said. I think all of them are important for maintaining stability, and staying away from PMO. Specially points 1 2 and 4 in my case.

geester likes this.
  9. stage 2 day 1, took up his cross...

10. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

Restarting too guys, day 1.

geester likes this.
  11. Forgot to restart last full blown relapse so stage 1 day 1... I will do this this time.

12. or did I can't remember anyway also forgot to post yesterday but pmo free so stage 2 day 2?

13. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

Hello brothers!

The challenge has been updated!:

+ Added stages VI and VII.

+ From now on, i'll post a prayer, in addition to the scripture, meditation and testimony. Both new stages have one!

+ Made some corrections

Please post when you beat a stage, so we know you are doing the challenge!

God loves you!!

Tao Jones likes this.