1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Challenging social anxiety

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Rhythym, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Rhythym

Rhythym Fapstronaut

I feel so much more anxious than ever for no reason. I decided to tackle it by getting outside and going into a social setting.

So far today, I talked with someone in regards to a puddle that nearly caused me to slip and I clammed up hard.

I'm writing this as I sit in a corner of a Starbucks, endlessly contemplating how I messed up and what I can improve upon for future encounters with people in general.

modernstore99 likes this.
  2. Khan azam

Khan azam Fapstronaut

My techniques of how I ended up being socially active from a socially awkward person.
    Quit PMO .
    Quit social media. Fb insta
    Limit screen time.
    Go outside very much.
    Sit in public places without any reason.
    Do these things and dont stress too much.
    You will get social slowly

3. Real Jerry Seinfeld

Real Jerry Seinfeld Fapstronaut

Social anxiety disappeared completely for me after months of no PMO. I think there's probably a hormonal mechanism at work but the correlation was pretty clear for me. I spent years worrying about how I was processing things irrationally, but actually it wasn't something I could think my way out of, I needed a lifestyle change for it to happen.

modernstore99 likes this.