1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Changes

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by cdn_96, Apr 23, 2019.

1. cdn_96

cdn_96 New Fapstronaut

Hey everyone thought i would share my noticeable changes good and bad

Initially i did 2 weeks , it was a rough 2 weeks i noticed increased anxiety , anger , sadness ,loneliness. I didnt leave the house unless i was going to the gym or to buy groceries. In the past i have kicked addictions before like drugs ,cigarettes etc and had a similar experience anyway week 2 on a sunday i relapsed hard i remember spending at least 3-4 hrs watching videos and had O'd 3 times .

Next time round i went another 2 weeks and this time noticed "the surge" , it made me feel amazing and also a little arrogant , the desire to meet girls increased and i felt like a beast , information from books and podcasts made sense and i wanted to get shit done .

Sunday i was overconfident and relasped by justifying to myself that one orgasm wont hurt , the next day i felt drained and all the anxiety/fears came straight back this lasted at least 2 weeks including lack of emotion mixed with days of extreme aggression , this current streak i have going is almost at the 3 weeks mark and im starting to notice the true me coming out with my drive and passion building up day by day .