1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Checklist for pursuing relationships with women

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by TheYoungPhilosopher, Apr 1, 2021.

1. TheYoungPhilosopher

TheYoungPhilosopher Fapstronaut

Starting the process of fixing myself with the ultimate goal of having a successful relationship with a woman. I'm aged 20 and a half and I am trying to come up with a list of various things thing in my life I need to put in order to give myself the best possible chance.
    I've had one sexual relationship with a woman in my life that lasted about 4 months last year. It ended up sizzling out. I reckon it was because I was acting too much like a simp and she lost interest.

So here's my list. I'd love to know what people think and if there's anything I could be forgetting about.

- Complete NoFap reboot and stay off PMO for good

- Become physically fit (goal would be high standard of fitness with a low body fat percentage)

- Get a proper haircut (when my country gets out of lockdown)

- Maintain good grooming standards

- Dress properly every day. Not like a slob

- Cultivate a variety of friend groups

- Be successful in my part time job and my college degree

- Develop a rich healthy social life

- Practice and hone social skills and improve personality faults

2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Is great that you are planning to work on yourself and maybe get to the best version you can be but... the reason why you are doing it is wrong... always do everything you do for you, not for someone else.
    Have goals and ambitions but with your work or passions, like sports or activities you like to do but not to get woman.
    Change everything you like in your life to be happier not to pursue woman, if you do you are doing everything wrong.
    The idea is to enter a relationship to share your happiness, your complitness. If your ultimate goal is a relationship you life is only going to be complete and you are only going to be happy if you are in a relationship. So, everytime you end a relationship you are going to be unhappy and imcomplete again.. and will desperetely look for another relationship to be complete and happy again.

Be happy alone, and then share that with another person. But know for sure that if that relationship don't work out you have an amazing life alone and eventually you are going to know another woman to share it with.

brassknucks and MHero like this.
  3. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Bro, do not forget, don’t ever make a woman the focus in your life, but a welcome addition if she’s worth it.

Fat Boy and ElSabio like this.
  4. Universe Rebel

Universe Rebel Fapstronaut

For the vast majority of women she is not yours, just your turn.

5. I wouldn't necessarily agree with that. I understand the underlying philosophy, but it doesn't apply to all of the girls.
    I would say that most of the girls I find myself interested in - attractive, smart, with something going on in their lives - are looking for one partner who will become their husband. They are not sleeping around or changing boyfriends very often. They either stay single or are in a long term relationship. But I'm 25 so the priorities for women definitely shift at that time.

Of course, if we're talking about loose girls from Tinder then yes: it's just your turn, but that should be pretty obvious.