1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Collection of elaborated and contextualized Content

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Decoder™, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Decoder™

Decoder™ Fapstronaut

2. Lucky Shadow Posture, how did you get that signature that tells you how many days you've gone PMO Free? By the way I read a reddit post about overcoming Lust, they're interesting, Went for a run on the post's suggestion. I really liked the semen retention videos. Warning that stuff you got on the Fall of the West it's pretty nasty stuff. I try to avoid stuff like that.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2020
  3. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

After going through some of these posts from the "The Fall of the West" Category, I got this dreaded feeling like I need to vomit my breakfast. Yuck. I am western and I knew shit like this exists but what I just saw in the last hour is over the top damn.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
  4. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

upload_2020-9-5_12-5-1.png
    I like what he says. Even people who do have sex with their wives did celibacy well beyond the rookie 60 to 90 days. When they did, it was sane, it was virile and healthy, mentally as well, as they did not become obsessed with it - 3 times a day on the table where you eat your food kinkiness.

The old hindus had a cool approach for non celibates. Every child, boy or girl was celibate until 25 years old, time which they spent learning and practicing sports. Insane gains; as the body slows down after 25, as would the gains. So they're essentially maximizing their life gains.

Their gains must have been beyond the gains talked about by most people today.

Robbedoes and zeusmx like this.
  5. Decoder™

Decoder™ Fapstronaut

upload_2020-9-5_13-50-21.png

I don't want to preach that coming in contact with things like that is beneficial but, eventually, when tragedy knocks on the door -- if the wicked side that lies within all of us isn't on good terms with the Self -- things get unimaginably worse.

We ourselves must become monsters and at the same time have the strength to keep it at bay when needed.
    There's a world of possibilities in each person's Unconscious which is normally un-accessible.
    Sooner or later it will force it's way out.
    Rest on us that it's manifestation doesn't bring absolute chaos to those around us. Muster some might to you can defend those you care about. Life is about stumbling from a checkpoint to the other. Forget about that "follow your dreams" type of business -- there will be no breakthroughs along the way. Entropy is the only rule of Nature, being satisfied is similar to being dead.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
  6. Thank you for that tutorial, must have glossed over that button, pretty straightforward. Also your videos aren't showing up.

7. Decoder™

Decoder™ Fapstronaut

Link seems to be taken down

8. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut