Comfortable being alone but not forever

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by BruceD, Mar 21, 2022.

1. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I don't think we are meant to live alone. Sure, it can be done, but we need to share experiences. I have been single since late 2015, dated very sparingly. I can't help but think/know that PMO contributed to this. On Day 5 now and trudging on.

2. Spekky

Spekky Fapstronaut

I seem to think no one really gets me. So I lock myself away in this house. I'm alone--and I like being alone--except for the occasional loneliness. I agree. We need to share experiences, troubles, and secrets.

3. Julian Baker

Julian Baker Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

You're not alone my Spekky my friend. A lot of people in this world feel and experience what you do. I know I do. I think I'm like you, I kind of like it except for when I don't. it's gone on for such a long time that I've learned to accept it as a major part of my life. It's a both a blessing and a curse. I enjoy looking in at others from the outside, whilst sometimes wanting more companionship and connection at the same. But I remember reading somewhere that a lonely person is disconnected from their soul and the truth that we are actually never alone.

Spekky likes this.