1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Could I have a lust demon in me?

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. My favorite pastor Dr. Neil Anderson told a story of a man whose marriage was destroyed due to his uncontrollable lust, they talked for a while and a memory resurfaced from his past, a dark figure in his room said to him if you tell me you love me I will give you all the sex you could desire, from that moment on he became a "lust bucket" as Dr. Neil put it. After Dr. Neil walked him through the steps to freedom in Christ he was set free from his extreme lust, I wonder if I too could be under a similar curse.

Roady likes this.
  2. Whatever it is that has ensnared us, it is not too powerful for Christ to free us from.

3. You should visit a prayer group. A group where somebody teaches about delivering and offers prayer sessions as well.
    Demons does not want to be in such places so good chance that if you visit such places the darkness that is possibly inside of you will collapse with the light and truth of that group.

open_mind95 likes this.
  4. open_mind95

open_mind95 Fapstronaut

I don't think we are cursed. But I do believe in a state of lust which hast its roots in the most primal instincts. Its that little demon that gets all excited when confronted with novelty. The mindset is one that I refer to as the hunter's mentality. I have written extensively about it and how to overcome it you can read here. I think you may find it useful.

Tao Jones likes this.