1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Created a possibly life threatening problem for myself

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Honey_Singh_420, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Honey_Singh_420

Honey_Singh_420 Fapstronaut

Hi all,
    I had been addicted to vore fetish for years. I used video chat apps to talk to girls, and usually had requested them to swallow me or eat me as I had learned from fetishes. But I never thought things would be getting so serious.
    One such girl has actually got pretty serious and says she would cut off my head, decapitate me with a blow, cook me and eat if we ever met. I asked her if she wants to have sex with me instead, she said if given an option between two, she would behead me and eat me up. She said if we ever met, she'd first try to convince me of becoming her meal, if I'd refuse or disagree she'd anyways use force to kill me and eat me.
    Now I'm getting over this illness, whereas she has got herself fixated.

2. livinginhell

livinginhell Fapstronaut

what have I just read!! ?

3. DevilMayFry

DevilMayFry Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing this. Do you feel that your life is in real danger? Have you considered cutting her off? What do you think the next steps should be for your benefit?

Honey_Singh_420 likes this.
  4. Honey_Singh_420

Well my life would be in real danger if we met in real life. However, we both never met. We only communicated virtually. So technically she doesn't know my address and all. But yeah things did go in a harmful way. Also I'm afraid to share this with anyone I know for the loss in reputation.

5. Well don't meet up with this person and don't communicate with them anymore. If she doesn't know your address, I think you're pretty safe. But if you do feel like you are in danger, you could contact your local authorities. I doubt that would be necessary though. She may just be saying this extreme over-the-top stuff in order to troll you, not because she actually wants to do it. But could be wrong. Better to be safe and cut off all communication with her.

6. DevilMayFry

DevilMayFry Fapstronaut

Yeah I completely understand that. It's ok to share it here - we understand how far addiction can lead us.

7. Honey_Singh_420

Thanks mate

8. Honey_Singh_420

Yes, I shall be cutting off all kinds of contact with her.

9. Alcatel1312

Alcatel1312 Fapstronaut

This is why men need to learn from Andrew Tate, aswell as the redpill community. If lets say the woman finds out your adress, and she actually visits. If you would’ve heard on Andrew Tate, you wouldve gone to martial arts classes and then if she tried to attack you would just beat her up so badly because of equality. :D

10. DevilMayFry

DevilMayFry Fapstronaut

I hope that's sarcasm xD

ANewFocus likes this.
  11. Alcatel1312

Alcatel1312 Fapstronaut

Hehe, im being serious. Men today cant defend themselves, cant fight back, cant protect whats theirs. So ask yourself, should it be sarcasm or a warning to the future generations that the world is cruel and the least we should be able to do is defend ourselves?

DevilMayFry likes this.
  12. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

I will point out whats a valuble lesson here: women can also fuc/ed up fetishes. popular culture ,memes,etc, try to paint men as being into deranged stuff or creepy tastes, but women can have sadistic or otherwise non-submissive fetishes(theres also a culture meme that "women like apex predators:muscular men, strong, prisioners etc)

13. DevilMayFry

DevilMayFry Fapstronaut

I guess if you're taking away that from him, then sure, I guess it's useful.