Daily Motivation? What do you use?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Easy_Rider, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Easy_Rider

Easy_Rider Fapstronaut

Does anyone have a recommendation for a daily motivation website, video site or something like that? Looking to watch or listen for about 5min each morning after I wake up.

Thanks!

2. Jaafar

Jaafar Fapstronaut

Just simple quick suggestions:
    1- You can change the background of your phone or laptop to something motivates you or may there apps for this.
    2- You can change your ring or alarm to something gives you the hope.
    3- In your work desk or anywhere in your work, put some motivation content(e.g picture)
    4- Motivate people :)

3. I use the panic button on the top of this page and click on the opposite of being motivated: depression.

I have a similar problem. I am at best when I am motivated by some new self-help book or even religious book. The problem though is that I feel I've heard it all at this point and so new books don't really inspire me as much, not to the point of motivating me. In the end, once you have the required knowledge that is sapping your motivation, you have to actually apply it and fight for what you want. There is no magic bullet. There is, in my case, a constant tug into darkness, there are many moments, even weeks, where the tug has no to little power, yet it never really stops or goes away and if I do nothing I will sink into it, I have to keep applying positive energy against it.

4. Easy_Rider

Easy_Rider Fapstronaut

Thanks for the tips. Per point 4, maybe I should just create one!

Sananafraz likes this.
  5. Sananafraz

Sananafraz Fapstronaut

^ You're talking about making quiting PMO an ACTIVE process rather than passively waiting for yourself to stop. You're going to do well!

6. Ralston81

Ralston81 New Fapstronaut

Its pretty rough but I use a picture of my ex in a bikini. Its a good motivation to quit PMO and do other things like work out.

7. Ted talks and basically anything Tony Robbins puts out. I swear to you it's no bs. I listen to YouTube almost every day at work. Sometimes it's videos like this though too:

NSFW (some cursing)

8. Sananafraz

Sananafraz Fapstronaut

...this makes no sense to me. How does this motivate you? I try to always see from multiple perspectives, but this sounds like objectively bad advice, my friend.

9. gauti

gauti Fapstronaut

All the best bro...!!!