Daily Quotes.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by LegendaryToast, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Every day one quote ... That will teach something new to everyone. :)

Enthusiasm is a way of life , not an emotion.

Whackless likes this.
  2. Icyweb

Icyweb Fapstronaut

"The world offers you comfort, but you were not made for comfort. You were made for greatness." ~ Pope Benedict XVI

3. Whackless

Whackless Fapstronaut

You just love this quote, don't you? Lol I saw you post this is another thread!

4. Whackless

Whackless Fapstronaut

ANOTHER SOLO QUOTE THREAD?!!

DAMMIT!

Well have at it pal. Maybe I'll start my own. I was about to. Not in this section but I saw this thread title and clicked it sorry.

5. Icyweb

Icyweb Fapstronaut

I came across it again a couple of days ago after having seen it a while back, so yeah, I'm going a little overboard with it. It's great, even if it makes people a little uncomfortable. Hey, that reminds me of a quote I want to share with you ;).

6. "All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did."

T.E. Lawrence - Seven Pillars of Wisdom

LegendaryToast likes this.
  7. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.

8. Todays quote :-

"Small changes produce big efforts."

9. Its a little different.
    I am making it a habit to learn something (reAd a quote) and thus everyday I will post it here. I just dont want to read a quote but also to reflect upon it.
    Others can also join me here. :)

10. Quote of the day.

"Dont let your ego get in your way"

11. Quote :- Dont expect to recieve if you are not willing to give.

12. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

13. This was written by Albert Einstien to Eric Gutkind :-

"The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this."

14. ayeshasaddique

ayeshasaddique New Fapstronaut

Quotes really help to attain positive thinking in every aspect of life.

15. ayeshasaddique

ayeshasaddique New Fapstronaut