Dating

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Dec 13, 2020.

1. So I want to get into dating and eventually have sex with a girl. I've never had sex before, and never really "talked" to women in a sexual manner but after losing a bunch of weight and picking up good habits, I feel and look like a different person, I think I can score any girl and I've been noticing a few girls checking me out. I'm having 2 problems. 1) When talking to girls I blank out or freak out, and I basically end up freindzoning our relationship. Does anyone have any tips me steer the conversation or relationship into a sexual one not just friends.

2) should I even seek sex right now I'm on day 9 almost 10 of my reboot but I feel like I'm ready to finally have sex. Like I mentioned before I'm a Virgin so I don't really have any real sexual experience, would it hurt me reboot if I pursued it.

2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

1- when a woman is into you is going to be really easy. Just ask her questions to get to know her. She is going to talk a lot. She is also going to ask you a lot of questions because she wants to know you. She is also going to make the effort to keep the conversation going. Again, when a woman is interested in you she makes it really easy for you. Less interest, less effort she will put to talk to you or go out on a date with you. Choose carefully, only date woman that are really interested in you.
    if the conversation is forced she is probably not into you, just move on to another woman.
    Ther only way to take your chating with a woman to something romantic is to ask her out on a date and go for the kiss before the end of the nigth. Man show intension to a woman with actions.

2- If you want to date, sex is part of the ecuation. So decide if you want to do nofap with sex or without sex. If it is without avoid dating for a while.

3. Okay ill take that into consideration, I think ill just try to pursue a relationship and see what happens.

4. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Man don't persue relarionships. Man persue their goals. Woman is about bonding and relationships. Persue excelence in your life and besides that go out and have fun with woman, if a woman want a relationship with you she is going to bring it up and you can decide if you want to settle with her or keep dating other woman.