1. changinginside

changinginside Fapstronaut

I did it before, I can do it once again!

2. Awakening123

Awakening123 Fapstronaut

3. changinginside

Day 1
    Working and thinking about enjoying all the process, not just waiting for the end, but making every step conciously... Thanks for your support!

D . J . and Awakening123 like this.
  4. changinginside

Day 2
    It's time to heal my soul... I just want to take this opportunity and do my best...

5. changinginside

Day 5
    Working days! Sometimes people make me feel as they didn't care at all about me, and that makes me feel somehow angry and sad. It can be so or it can be just my mind playing, but I prefer to take a breath, don't think for a while too much about it and then, later when I'm OK, I try to understand what was going on. For me it's difficult to manage emotions, or rather, it has been so for the most part of my life. I think I should give value to my work, to my opinions and indeed believe in myself. Along my life I've reached many goals with effort and that makes me somebody valuable, as anyone else, but I have to be convinced about that. I really want to do a big change in my life, that's why I'm here, that's why everybody is here, I guess!

6. changinginside

Day 9, more than a week and I'm feeling great. Sexual impulse is growing and the next days will be difficult for sure, but I'm convinced I need time free of POM and of negative emotions. I really want to create e a new self, a better version of me, the best possible.

7. changinginside

Day 16
    Two weeks of self-control! I become stronger, I'm looking inside to discover who is the person I live with, and who is the person I want to live with. There's really something changing inside!

8. Jos88

Jos88 Fapstronaut

You make me feel that I can do it!!!!. Thanks a lot man keep going like that.

Awakening123 likes this.
  9. changinginside

Day 21. Three weeks improving myself, I'm convinced this is a profitable journey of self-control. Sometimes can be difficult, specially when I'm in a bad mood, but I've managed to keep strong, and now I can notice a little change. I'm really enyoying living my own life... it feels so nice!

D . J ., Awakening123 and DayOne44 like this.
  10. changinginside

Day 30. One month since I started with this challenge, and I've managed to get to this point respecting myself, and my own decision to change the way I feel, the way I think and the way I live. This journey is just at the beginning, but I'm already a step forward... Thanks to those giving me support!

Awakening123, Stand & Fight and lp123 like this.
  11. Fantastic work. Very inspiring.

12. CESIUM755

CESIUM755 Fapstronaut

Keep it up my friend and please motivate others too.Give them the positive energy they need

Awakening123 likes this.
  13. changinginside

I failed a couple of weeks ago. The girl I used to date was flirting with one of my best friends. He told me about it, and I couldn't manage my emotions. I relapsed in POM after 35 days. All I could do was just to start all over again. It's been 14 days since that.