1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 180: Low Libido, PIED and now PE

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Alleman, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Alleman

Alleman Fapstronaut

Hello guys...

I have 6 month without PMO, right now. Well, my entire no PMO journey started 2 years ago, but I had two relapses in the previous year.

I lastly discovered some more difficulties because when my girlfriend and I try to have sex I need a lot of stimulation to keep an erection before it can start. Without stimulation no solid wood. But with the stimulation I am so stimulated that after penetrating only one or two more strokes are necessary and I'm done. Haven't had this before.
    This happened now the last three times.

I am almost 32 now and my P consumation started around 16 years ago. My MO activities around 21 years ago. During my life I had several relationships without any issues. Everything started with my current relationship around 3 years ago. Before I had a longer period (2 years) with no Sex at all and a lot of PMO.
    When we started the relationship, my desire for S was not anymore as I used to have. But the interest in PMO was quite high. I slipped into a performance Anxiety 2 years ago and from that I am trying to recover.
    The Anxiety is more or less gone. Have no complete trust in my erection, yet. But if it happens or not... what ever. However, I have a quite long period of low libido. I just started feeling a change. So libido is definitally coming back. However, the PE is what I didn't expect. Would you guys say that is normal?

2. Nicko Stretch

Nicko Stretch Fapstronaut

Do you fantasise about sex, check out peoples bodies in real life or in the media?

3. MikeSilva

MikeSilva Fapstronaut

I have the same problem as this persom and I do that yes, is there a correlation?

4. Nicko Stretch

I found maintaining the continuous sexualisation of my mind set me up to fail in every attempt to return to a 'normal' intimacy with my wife. It wasn't until I challenged myself to desexualise my thinking that a real change started happening.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. MikeSilva

MikeSilva Fapstronaut

Thanks so much for this. did you also notice changes in your erections?

6. @Alleman , great going on 6 months without pmo!
    I have no experience with PE but I do read posts about recovering from it after a year or so. So relax, don't expect quick results, give it time.

7. Nucleus

Nucleus Fapstronaut

In Sexaholics anonymous they tell you to work on not sexualizing women all the time. Don’t check girls out, stop your fantasies, don’t look at posters for perfume etc. we are trying to completely re-wire the brain.

8. Nicko Stretch

Definitely!

9. MikeSilva

MikeSilva Fapstronaut

Thanks brother, your wisdom is highly appreciated :)