1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 48 and counting... :D

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Dailydoer, May 22, 2015.

1. Dailydoer

Dailydoer Fapstronaut

So, I've been tracking my progress on this app called Lumen trails and just came to know, it's day 48 for me and I'm going to hit half century in the next two days.
    I'd like to share the improvements I felt while I went through NO PMO.
    -- frequent (and awesome) wet dreams
    --my skin colour has improved
    --my voice has more amplitude and bass
    --confidence has improved A lot! I can now talk to everyone, without any hesitation. Before, I used to say ro myself 'Does he/she like me? Am I looking ok?' And was always worried about what others thought of me. Now, I don't give a fuck about other people's opinion of me. It is an amazing feeling.
    --often occuring headaches are no more :)
    --my hair feel less oily and crappy (maybe it's non related though)
    --I get stares from girls. Never before was this more common.
    --my healing powers are improved. Pain doesn't last very long :). That, I noticed while playing football
    --my talking has never been more fluent and smooth. Like, before, I was always looking for words in my head to use in a sentence. Now, they just fucking come out! It's amaZing, really!
    --my other addictions like web browsing etc. have reduced. Procastination has reduced.
    --I just feel fcking fresh throughout the day
    --awkward moments and sad, emotional thoughts don't last very long. If I get anxious or I get depressed while thinking of the past, a moment later, it's all gone and I am cheerful again
    --I never thought I could make some seriously good jokes and make everyone laugh :D

Its going awesome uptil now and I've decided to never pmo again.

Quit this habit for good people! God bless you. Goodluck to everyone on thier journey. More to come on this post

Last edited: May 23, 2015
    JD1, Vuzer, newmotto90 and 4 others like this.
  2. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

that's great all of it is great it is so worth while

Dailydoer likes this.
  3. TrueLucid

TrueLucid Fapstronaut

Thanks for this post, OP! You know what's weird? I've been clean for 48 days too, and I've noticed a lot of the same things as you! So much more positivity, even after "negative" things happen... more looks from girls, more confidence, better conversations. It's mind-blowing how much of an effect breaking a bad habit can have! Keep at it!

JD1 and Dailydoer like this.
  4. MrFulaan

MrFulaan Guest

Same is the case with me, I feel awesome!

Dailydoer likes this.
  5. Mike98

Mike98 Fapstronaut

Even though I feel like crap at the moment - I've noticed some of those same things recently. A beautiful girl walked up to me at a store earlier today and was just flirting away. First time that ever happened to me since, like, middle school. I wasn't even nervous.

Dailydoer likes this.
  6. Dailydoer

Dailydoer Fapstronaut

Quitting masturbation brings out the real man within us ;).

7. Rishabh king

Rishabh king Fapstronaut

Nice to hear about it.