1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi guys, on day 5 now and the urges kick in. Not necessarily the urge to watch P, but the biological urges where you feel your genital area very intensely.

Hope that I will go through that. My motivation for long streaks was often really small, as I often doubted the 'superpowers' and benefits so many talk about. But then I relapse and I can definetely feel the negative effects of PMO.

So what is my motivation now? Well, somehow my biggest one is to, you know, experience it for myself if there are benefits or not. I think there are some, or at least you have a different feeling of your body if you abstain for some time.

As you see in my signature, I never managed a streak longer than 15 days or so. I notice how the body changes during those days, you have certain patters (the first few days low libido, then the sensitive feelings arise and at day 10 or so I really just want to MO).
    So I want to know if there are similar patterns for day 15, day 20, day 30 and so on.

Yet whenever I reach day 10 or so, this motiviation to experience the process becomes less - or lets say the motivation to MO becomes greater.

Anyway, let's see how it goes. I probably should meditate more on to that, that would help

2. blunt.ever

blunt.ever Fapstronaut

You will reached the benefits in true sense, after 2 weeks. Until then, I hope you to have luck!