1. Thomas Babcock

Thomas Babcock Fapstronaut

Just wanted to post an update of my experience so far...

I’m on day 9 now. The first week and few days were really difficult. I think days 4-6 were the worst as I had really painful blue balls and very strong urges.

But now on day 9 I feel a lot more relaxed and the urges are nowhere near as strong. Thoughts keep popping into my head but they’re easy to ignore.

Unfortunately have been a bit sick the last 2 days, so been really tired, but in general I’m finding more motivation, I,e to go to the gym and do general chores which I’m absolutely managing to keep up with.

I got investigated in work which at the time I did get quite anxious and nervous about but I think that’s a normal response, however afterwards I wasn’t panicking about it even though I don’t know the results of the investigation...

I have also stopped smoking week for almost 2 weeks, so that has perhaps helped with how I’m feeling. However I’m not quitting weed forever, I know I will smoke it again. But I’m interested to compare smoking weed again but still being on NoFap.

All in all, things are going good. 10% of the 90 day target but feeling optimistic.

2. Visel

Visel New Fapstronaut

Keep it up man, sounds pretty good for now I wish u the best luck !

Thomas Babcock likes this.