Debunking the meditation myth

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Waltz, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Waltz

Waltz Fapstronaut

Hello guys,
    I've read a lot of post about mediation not helping or not finding time to do it. In a nutshell, excuses not to do meditation.
    But here's the twist, meditation is not something you do, you read it right it's not something you do its something that happens, it's an experience.

Watch this video and it'll explain.
    That being said its not as if it'll happen on its own. If that's all then it means we don't have to do anything just leave it at that. All I'm trying to say is that not finding time and other things are nothing but hindrance and blockages that stop you from being what you are capable of. If you're serious about meditation and want to know how to overcome all the things that stop you from being in eternal mediation or to achieve eternal peace read this book called A MILLION THOUGHTS by Om Swami. You'll find all your answers.

P. S this post will only make sense and you'll only find your answers if you check out the resources I mentioned.

2. Work with whatever resonates. My experience is completely different. Meditation is 100% something that I do. It’s a skill I work to master.