Declaration!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Prass, May 16, 2017.

1. Prass

Prass Fapstronaut

I've been trapped for this stupid and disturbing habit for more than 5 years..
    And today, with joining this forum, I hope this is a momentum for me to change.. for a better life, for a better future

Regardles

Your companion
    17-5-17

jesusmysaviour likes this.
  2. Prass likes this.
  3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

Prass likes this.
  4. Trevorphilipz

Trevorphilipz Fapstronaut

I've been stuck in this rut for 10-15 years, what are you complaining about? LOL! I know exactly how it is and how it goes which is why I too am here trying to make my life better and get back on track. This ain't an easy fight but it's a fight worth winning.

FeelingDoomed and Prass like this.
  5. Prass

Prass Fapstronaut

6. Prass

Prass Fapstronaut

thank you..
    This is my current strategies:

1. Have a strong desire to stop completely, coz if only desire without being followed by a strong will, It will not happen

2. Learn anything that always makes me want to do it, be beware of time, place and situation that trigger (when going to bed, alone)

3. Avoid all Triggers (movies, stories, useless reading, pictures, being together with a hot friends, etc)

4. Find activities to divert my mind, I have to really AVOID Alone in room and daydreaming, maybe replacei it by reading a book, completing a college assignment, contacting a friend, walking with a friend, etc.

5. Regular exercise. Because it makes a mind fresh, nervous system becomes positive

6. Do not like to be alone!! Especially in the bathroom and bedroom. The thought of PMO is just a glance, immediately divert!

7. Fasting, there are a lot of benefits from fasting, especially for stopping PMO

8. Away from the ‘harm’ websites.

9. Put religious pictures in my room, Install religious wallpapers on computers and mobile phones that will always remind to the God.

10. Thrust the faith

7. Prass

Prass Fapstronaut

more than five years is a lot of time you know haha
    yeah, i've tried a lot of strategies to solve this, but nothing is really work for me until now.
    I hope this forum, this website, can help me and the others to fight the PMO

Trevorphilipz likes this.
  8. Trevorphilipz

Trevorphilipz Fapstronaut

Change takes time, and change is not easy especially when you've been doing a certain thing for so long. Trying to give that thing up is hard. You have to unlearn what you have learned and learn something new to replace it with. Have patience, with time, change will come. But you have to be ready to do the work when the time comes.
    I wish you the best, Prass, may you find success here at NoFap and may the Lord Bless you and guide you through NoFap and through life.

9. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Check out In Case You Didn't Know for strategies and tips which may help you along your journey.