1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Did you feel like a crackhead needing a fix?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Lonewolf995, Apr 1, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Lonewolf995

Lonewolf995 Fapstronaut

On day 2 is it normal to be feeling kind of like a crackhead needing to get one off? Best strategy for getting through? Longest I’ve gone is 6 days then the energy feels too much

2. Slimjimjones

Slimjimjones Fapstronaut

Yes, best strategy for the first stages, make yourself busy as hell.

3. Get comfortable with the idea that you will be uncomfortable during a reboot. That being said, do everything in your power to relieve stress. Don't endure anymore pain than necessary.

4. Lonewolf995

Lonewolf995 Fapstronaut

What would you suggest to relieve stress?

5. That's a very personal thing. Whatever works for you - meditation? Walks? Breathing techniques? Social activity? Calling or texting a friend? Healthy food? Exercise? Cold showers? Make a list and then make a habit of practicing these techniques.

Lonewolf995 likes this.
  6. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Have you experienced withdrawal symptoms from crack or seeing someone experiencing it?

It's so bad sometimes people need to go under an induced coma to pass trough it. PMO is really hard but it does not compare to crack.

7. Hang in there Lonewolf995. I'm starting day 12 of no PMO. But I gotta tell you, on days 3-5 I felt like I had a "phantom hand" around my shaft teasing the hell out of me to get me to masturbate. What did I do? For me, the solution was to get belligerent about it; the more I felt like I was being tempted, the more pissed-off I got and stood my ground. I know that doesn't work for everyone, but it works for me, hope that helps. Stay strong my friend.

Lonewolf995 likes this.
  8. Lonewolf995

Lonewolf995 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your reply :)