1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Did your Brain Shut Down ? (Brain Fatigue)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mr.Tony, Feb 4, 2021.

1. I've spent the latest day studying hard and working hard, try to full fill my Father's Wish (God Rest his Soul ).

Today, I felt like my brain isn't working like it used to be, like the days when i had Brain Fog due to PMO. I can't play chess and i can't think straight.

I don't know what that is, anyone has some explanation ??

Thanks for reading.

FezMan76 likes this.
  2. It happens bro .Your brain gets tired after working hard. Just go out maybe cycling or something then come back and study , you will have energy to study.

Brain getting tired after working hard for few days .It has nothing to do with PMO . Just keep working hard. Best of luck.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  3. Thank you for your respond, I slept today a few hours ago ( 7-6 Hours ) when i wook up, it's still the same not really at it's peak. I fell like smoke is coming out of it.

Any tips on how to relax the brain ?

4. This is where us and the Elites ( Bill Gates and Elon Musk ) are different...

They ate highly intelligent anf their brain don't get tired quickly....It's a question of hqving great genes, I wish if we.could discuss this.

But.yea thanks for your advice, the trick is to achieve the best with the given ingredients, You can't create something when you don't have it's basic ingredients.

Indeed i guess we are lited with our genes...

5. Ah! I see . You have hung upon a problem that you are not able to solve even after searching for it extensively and after trying too hard to think about it your ears smoke.
    Keep that problem in cold basket for some days. In these days just focus on some other problems . You will feel great after doing them. Then after some days come back to this problem , read about it over again and again for 2 to 3 times. Don't try to skip this hard work . Hard work is not keeping a problem in front of your eyes and wrecking your brain to solve it. Hard work is to read about it more . If not solved throw it in cold basket again and progress with other problems. After getting bored come back again.