Do u guys read?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by User3475682, Jun 12, 2018.

1. User3475682

User3475682 Fapstronaut

I personally started to read a few books lately,I think it's one of the ideas that I got trough NoFap. I have read a lots of magazines in my life.What about you?Do you know any books that one must read?

2. Reading surely is fantastic.
    I would recommend the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini. I'm now on the fourth and final book, I have already read them once before.

Mao Zedong likes this.
  3. User3475682

User3475682 Fapstronaut

I will check it out for sure, thanks!

4. User3475682

User3475682 Fapstronaut

Lol I just realised that the Inheritance cicle is "Eragon"(the german books are all called Eragon), I listened to the first audiobook of this series years ago.

5. I like classics myself, its pretty much all i read. If you like that sort of thing, heres a few i would recommend...

Wuthering Heights (a dark tragic romance and a masterpiece in my opinion)

The secret garden (a very uplifting book, but in a subtle way, ive read it twice)

The hobbit (better than the lord of things in my opinion and way better than the movies)

Jane Eyre (another dark romance)

Mao Zedong likes this.
  6. User3475682

User3475682 Fapstronaut

I have read the Hobbit to, will check out the others.

7. Hi , it depends on your goals , for me the best books to read during nofap are those talking about self improvement , you know biography of successful people , if you are interested i can recommend you some books ,

Good Luck !

8. Books are the best mentors

9. SportsFanatic

SportsFanatic Fapstronaut

Yes reading is great! I actually just recently bought my self a Kobo E-reader so that way I can have even more books without taking up physical space!